What is a Trading Floor
- Trading floor is an office area where traders buy and sell variety of stocks and securities
- As a trading floor manager, you will oversee every trader and take a percentage of each trader’s profits
- The advantage of running a trading floor is that all transactions can be easily managed, analyzed and optimized in one central location
- Trading floor managers and traders use our capital and technology to trade more than 57 global equity and futures markets
Get Your Office Up & Running With $10,000
Trading Floor Technology
- Through our specialized trading software, traders spot inefficient performances in the markets and use those opportunities to make money
- Traders practice with TMS™, the free trading software and market simulator that feels, looks and performs exactly like our famous PPRO8 Trading Software
- TMS™ behaves just like the real market
Making Money on the Markets
- Day Trade The World™ provides innovative technology and training that train traders make money in the markets
No Trading Experience? No problem.
- You don’t need any trading experience to run a successful trading floor business.
- Read what other trading floor managers have to say about Day Trade The World™ . Read Now>