You’ve probably noticed that Day Trading is getting bigger and bigger. We took some time to find, read and select the best day trading blogs on the internet. Here’s our list:
- Day Trading with Anni: A Day Trader’s Passions about Trading and Life – California-based Day Trader Anni has been writing articles on her blog since 2007. Her weekly outlooks are always detailed and clear.
- The Day Trading Academy Blog: Day Trading Blog – Their extensive market recaps highlight the daily results day trading in the stock market.
- TradingSim Day Trading Blog – Simply one of the most complete day trading blogs around. Their Day Trading Psychology articles are impressive, and usually you can learn a lot from reading them. Add the website to your bookmarks!
- Greg Harmon’s Dragonfly Capital – Greg’s free posts are often high level overviews of the premium articles and macro economic events, from the Top 10 Trade Ideas for the Week, Macro Week In Review/Preview, and Sector Analysis. The Top 10 Trade Ideas are screened against the potential to provide a 5 – 10% return in under 10 trading days.
- On the Edge – Alan Farley is a private trader and publisher of Hard Right Edge, a comprehensive resource for trader education, technical analysis, and short-term trading techniques. He is author of the McGraw-Hill best-seller “The Master Swing Trader”, and popular columnist for The Street.com. Alan has been on the market scene for well over a decade as a trader, advisor, and author. He is a powerful lecturer on swing trading, including the original strategies and tactics found at Hard Right Edge.
Photo By Xioubin Low