Our exclusive promotion for European markets has just been updated. To encourage trading, we have reduced the required TMS training period before the promotion applies.
This promotion will be effective from Friday, November 1, 2019.
Head Office will cover entitlements for the following markets for traders meeting criteria as described below.
- Bolsa de Madrid (BME)
- Borsa Istanbul (BIST)
- Borsa Italiana (Milan)
- Deutsche Börse (Xetra)
- Euronext (Amsterdam, Paris, Brussels, Lisbon)
- London Stock Exchange (LSE)
- Moscow Exchange (MOEX)
- Nasdaq OMX Nordic (Copenhagen, Helsinki, Stockholm)
- Oslo Börs (OSE)
- Swiss Exchange (SIX)
For More info about these markets, you can see our wiki.
- Hire a new trader.
- New trader trades in TMS for at least 30 days over a maximum 2-month period.
- Trader moves to Live.
- Trader trades Europe markets in Live.
- Head Office pays entitlements for the trader, for the first six (6) months of their Live trading in Europe.
- Hire a new trader in November 2019.
- New trader practices trading in TMS for 30 days over a 2-month period.
- Trader moves to Live in January 2020.
- Trader trades the Borsa Istanbul, Euronext, and LSE markets in Live.
- Head Office pays entitlements for the trader for the three markets until end of June 2020.
This promotion is intended to spur the hiring of new traders for your office and encourage growth in terms of office size and trading profits. There are many opportunities to make money on the Europe markets, and we are pleased to offer this promotion to ensure trading floors worldwide have the highest chances of success.
We recommend hiring people to trade Europe specifically for optimal use of this promotion. Strategically speaking, it is best to keep your Europe trading professionals trading EMEA, not APAC. Market times for the two regions overlap but they have very different requirements.
Promotion details may be reviewed and are subject to change with notice. Please watch your email inbox for new information, and let us know if you have any questions or comments by creating a mojo.