OTC – ‘Over-The-Counter’ – Pink Market Release
We are happy to announce that the OTC Markets/Pink Sheets are now available to all our trading floors to trade.
Increase Your Trading Profits and Discover New Trading Opportunities in OTC Pink!
They are great for day trading because of their huge volume and inexpensive shares – which increases the profit potential a lot.
OTC markets are decentralized markets and are less transparent and are subject to less regulations. Trades are often done directly by the two participants without publicly disclosing the exact details of the trade.
- OTC Pink was first established in 1913 in New York City. OTC Pink is an open marketplace that does not have any financial standards or reporting requirements.
- Registrations with SEC are not required in the OTC Pink tier.
- Companies in this tier are classified by the level and timeliness of information they present to investors as companies with current information, limited information or no information.
- In this report you can discover about the 6324 companies that are listed which trade over USD $1 billion daily.
- Find out how you can take advantage of the second largest OTC Market with the highest risk tier and profit from it.
- The Current conditions in the OTC Pink market provide an untapped opportunity.
- Learn More about OTC Pink Market and gain from the volatility spikes in individual sectors combined with abundance of potential breakouts.
Looking for more information?
→ See our OTC Markets wiki article.
Let us know if you have any questions or comments by creating a mojo.