Blue Ocean is a technology company that provides access to a live and actionable stream of financial product tick data. These data reflect the content of a liquidity pool in the U.S.They offer access to U.S. listed Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs), with market extension BL. For more information, please see the Blue Ocean Available Symbol List.
- Blue Ocean market hours are Sunday–Thursday, 8:00 PM –4:00 AM EDT
- Blue Ocean follows the U.S. market calendar, as published by the NYSE
- Order Type: only Limit Day orders are currently available
- Gateway Fee: 0.0016 per share
- Clearing Fee: 0.000185 per share
- Activity Fee: 0.000138 per share (sell side only)
- Regulatory Fee: 0.0000209 per share
- Request equity BP in USD currency, under the ASIA-PACIFIC region in the Metro Buying Power process, for their traders; and
- Enable the Blue Ocean entitlement package (free until further notice), under the ASIA-PACIFIC region in the Metro Entitlements Process, for their traders.
If you have any comments or questions, you can create amojo.Regards,