We encourage users to use this new gateway “DBOT” on the OTC markets and take advantage of it’s great fill rates and low gateway fees.
DBOT is a fully automated, auto-execution Alternative Trading System (ATS) that provides an electronic platform for trading Over-the-Counter (OTC) equity securities. The below destinations are available for this gateway.
- DBOT ATS – Direct access to DBOT, no routing away.
- DBOT SOR – Ping electronic MM’s prior to routing to DBOT as book only, ping Global OTC, and then post at DBOT
- Post GlobalOTC – Direct access to GlobalOTC (ARCE), no routing away
- GlobalOTC SOR – Ping electronic MM’s prior to routing to Global OTC as book only, ping DBOT, and then post at Global OTC
- HighTouch MM – Ping High Touch OTC MM (non-electronic) and wait for execution
- OTC SOR1 – Ping electronic MM’s prior to routing to DBOT and Global OTC as book only, and then spray the balance out to DBOT and Global OTC
- OTC SOR2 – Ping electronic MM’s prior to routing to OTC Markets as book only, ping Global OTC and DBOT, then post at OTC Market
This gateway charges a flat fee of 0.0004 per share per trade.For more information about this gateway, please refer to their official site and our Order Type Reference Guide.
If you have any questions or comments, please create a mojo.