OTC Markets offered by Day Trade The World™
We have added new venues and routing options that allow for greater access to liquidity at very competitive rates, updated our TOS data, and decreased the entitlement package for this market.
There is an opportunity to trade high volume/liquid names you are familiar with that list at the OTC as ADRs, including the following:
- RHHBY.PK → ROG.CH Roche Holding Ltd
- HEINY.PK → HEIN.AS Heineken
- ACBFF.PK → ACB.TO Aurora Cannabis
- TCEHY.PK → 0700.HK Tencent Holdings
OTC Market Price Changes
Effective Wednesday, January 1, 2020, the OTC entitlements prices will change as follows:
|Current Entitlements||New Entitlements (Effective January 1, 2020)|
|Description||Data Provided||Price||Description||Data Provided||Price|
|OTC L1||Consolidated L1 and TOS for OTC Pink Sheets||$35 USD||OTC L1||Consolidated L1 and TOS for OTC Pink Sheets||$40 USD|
|OTC L2||Consolidated L2 for OTC Pink Sheets||$45 USD||OTC L2||Consolidated L2 for OTC Pink Sheets||$50 USD|
We encourage users to use this new gateway “DBOT” on the OTC markets and take advantage of it’s great fill rates and low gateway fees.
DBOT is a fully automated, auto-execution Alternative Trading System (ATS) that provides an electronic platform for trading Over-the-Counter (OTC) equity securities.
The below destinations are available for this gateway:
- DBOT ATS – Direct access to DBOT, no routing away.
- DBOT SOR – Ping electronic MM’s prior to routing to DBOT as book only, ping Global OTC, and then post at DBOT
- Post GlobalOTC – Direct access to GlobalOTC (ARCE), no routing away
- GlobalOTC SOR – Ping electronic MM’s prior to routing to Global OTC as book only, ping DBOT, and then post at Global OTC
- HighTouch MM – Ping High Touch OTC MM (non-electronic) and wait for execution
- OTC SOR1 – Ping electronic MM’s prior to routing to DBOT and Global OTC as book only, and then spray the balance out to DBOT and Global OTC
- OTC SOR2 – Ping electronic MM’s prior to routing to OTC Markets as book only, ping Global OTC and DBOT, then post at OTC Market
This gateway charges a flat fee of 0.0004 per share per trade.
For more information about this gateway, please refer to their official site and our Order Type Reference Guide.