We are glad to announce the release of the PPro8 Lanu 0.27 client in the Live and TMS environments effective from Friday, June 12, 2020. This new client offers important features, fixes, and enhancements over the previous version, such as:
- Feature: added new Dark Theme (access via new Settings button)
- Feature: added new icon set to main toolbar
- Enhancement: symbol length set to maximum of 16 characters in Execute Order command
- Bug Fix: fixed issue with certain command results showing invalid Region ID information
- Bug Fix: scripts that cannot reach Server are now highlighted as rejected
- Feature: added Customization dialog
- Feature: replaced Cancel button with Select dropdown to enable quick flatten by Asset Class
Enhancement: Apply button is always enabled
- Bug Fix: it is now possible to send New Order from Position layer for user IDs with fewer than 8 characters
The patched PPro8 Lanu 0.27.1 client in the Live and TMS environments effective from, Friday, June 19, 2020. This updated version of the client offers the following important fixes:
- Fixed issue with regional Register API commands
- Replaced Flatten by Asset Class functionality in Summary dropdown menu with Refresh by Region/Asset Class functionality
For more information, you can read the PPro8 Lanu 0.27 Release Notes.
Lanu client was phased out on Monday, October 5, 2020.
Let us know if you have any questions or comments by creating a mojo.
Copyright © 2020 Day Trade The World™, All rights reserved.