We are glad to announce the release of the PPro8 Manti 0.23.1 client in the Live and TMS environments effective today, Wednesday, September 16, 2020. This updated client offers a fix for users who could not log into the previous version (Lanu).
This client offers new features, fixes, and enhancements over the previous version, including:
- Feature: added Layout Manager tab in Settings tool. This new feature allows layouts to be uploaded to and retrieved from the Cloud, giving you more flexibility when switching computers
- Bug Fix: fixed issue with tool scroll bars
- Enhancement: Save as Default now saves tool width and height
- Enhancement: several data type validations have been added
- Feature: wildcard (*) is now allowed in Get command, which means “All Symbols” or “All Traders” depending on the selected key
- added Freeze functionality in Continuous view
- added Regular Expressions filters to AlertId column
- added new Colour ByProfitLoss option in Customization for Symbol layer
- it is not possible to request a Blotter Refresh while another is still running from either the same Summary or another instance
- Summary now reports when the client received an OSTAT while a Blotter Refresh was being processed which could cause a bad position or incorrect order state
- added new “OfficeGroup” layer
For more information, you can read the PPro8 Manti 0.23 Release Notes.
Let us know if you have any questions or comments by creating a mojo.