We are glad to announce the release of the PPro8 Nuna 0.23.2 client in the Live and TMS environments effective today, Wednesday, December 2, 2020. This client offers new features over the previous version (Manti), including but not limited to:
- New & Important: effective in this version, managers will only see quotes based on the entitlements enabled for traders in their office
- Feature: added Ignore Case option to Filters for Imbalance Locator, News Reader, and Script Monitor tools
- Feature: client now detects if changes were made to layout, avoiding redundant Save Layout? dialog window
- Feature: added ability to cancel multiple orders with CancelOrder command
- Feature: manager can now see trading activity for traders in office using Group Link for Summary and Chart Window
- Feature: added coloring for PartialFills in Trading Activity
- Feature: added Add Symbol to Symbol List context menu, which can be used to add currently registered symbol to existing symbol list (available for Chart Window, Stock Window, Summary, and Time of Sales)
For more information, you can read the PPro8 Nuna 0.23.2 Release Notes (Only Available on TIP).
Update: Nuna 0.23.3 [bug fix]
PPro8 Nuna 0.23.3 client in the Live and TMS environments effective today, Wednesday, February 3, 2021. This updated version of the client offers the following important fix:
- Fixed issue with Chart Window crashing
Let us know if you have any questions or comments by creating a mojo.