Here we provide you all the info about PPro8 Anku
We are pleased to announce the release of the PPro8 Anku 0.34.3 client for trading in the Live and TMS environments November 14, 2017. This client includes important bug fixes, new features, and effective enhancements, as below.
- Feature: added option to use Group Link from Imbalance Locator.
- Fix: fixed issue which was preventing users from sending a new order from the Position layer.
- Enhancement: improved missing packets processing for Ostats.
- Enhancement: removed Filter option for Time columns.
- Fix: it is now possible to Deregister a symbol with slash ‘/’ or backslash ”.
PPro8 Anku 0.27.1 client for trading in the Live and TMS environments was release on Thursday, October 5, 2017. This client included important bug fixes and new features, as below.
Features & Fixes
- Feature: added command to send Trailing Stop Orders.
- Fix: GetOpenOrders and GetTransactions now show Display Price for Futures symbols instead of Contract Size.
- Fix: fixed some issues with scroll bars around all tools.
- Enhancement: improved data retransmission and lost packets handling.
- Fix: fixed issue causing some orders to disappear from Limit Orders section.
- Feature: added Sounds Menu to Customization.
- Feature: improved Trailing Stop Orders functionality:
- Added Reference Price options.
- Added Offset Type Options (Numeric, Percentage, Number of Ticks).
- Added Increment Type Options (None, Numeric, Percentage, Number of Ticks).
- Feature: added Position Size and Average Price information.
For more information, read the PPro8 Anku 0.34.3 Release Notes.
If you have any questions or comments, please create a mojo.
Anku has been replaced by Balay on March 16, 2018.