All the info about Ppro8 Balay Version 0.45 for TMS and Live
We are thrilled to announce the release of the PPro8 Balay 0.45 client for trading in the Live and TMS environments on the March 16, 2018. It will replace Anku.
Thanks to popular demand, we have added Bracket Orders functionality, available only in PPro8 Balay 0.45!
- Bracket Orders
Bracket Orders are designed for limiting loss and locking in profit by placing a ‘bracket’ on an order, with two opposite-side orders. For example, a buy order can be bracketed by a high-side sell order and a low-side sell stop order.
You can configure a Bracket Order by opening Keyboard Setup -> Order Setup Dialog, selecting the Script order option, and then selecting Bracket Order in the Script Name menu.
Features, Fixes, & Enhancements
- Enhancement: added verification that PPro8 runs for an administrator user.
- Enhancement: improved handling of out of sequence packets for Ostats and Quotes.
- Bug Fix: fixed issues when trying to edit Symbol Name field across tools.
- Feature: added SendSwiftStop command which allows to send a Stop Order Script via API.
- Feature: added GetBlotterSnapshot command which allows to request a Refresh from Summary via API.
- Feature: added Register and SetOutput command support for Manager accounts.
- Feature: added Bracket Order option to Script Orders section.
- Feature: new tool shows news for the registered symbol, providing full PPro8 integration and effectively replacing the Social Media Monitor.