PPro8 Release: Dipara Version (0.18)
We are happy to announce the release of the PPro8 Dipara 0.18 client for trading in the Live and TMS environments effective today, Thursday, September 27, 2018.
This client includes important bug fixes, new features, and effective enhancements, as follows.
- Bug Fix: fixed issue where client was not properly logging out from all regions
- Feature: added GetScriptState command
- Enhancement: added options to Flatten API command for traders
- Bug Fix: historical data is now displayed for symbols with reserved Microsoft Windows names (AUX.VN, CON.DE, PRN.VN, etc.)
- Bug Fix: registering Imbalance data for European markets
- Feature: shows a message when a session is invalid and re-login is needed
- Feature: new columns added to Trader and Symbol layers, as follows:
- Open Orders
- Open Bids
- Open Offers
- Open Size
- Open Bid Size
- Open Offer Size
- Net Open Size
- Enhancement: Current and Max Exposure columns in Region/Asset Class are converted to the currency displayed
The new version of Pro8, Ekeko, is released on February 4, 2019.
Effective Monday, March 11, 2019, access to Dipara 0.18 (and 0.18.1) has been blocked due to Phaseout.
If you have any questions or comments, please create a mojo.