We are happy to announce the release of the PPro8 Haya 0.28 client in the Live and TMS environments effective today, Friday, July 26, 2019. This client includes important features, bug fixes, and enhancements, including the following:
- Feature: added command to Cancel a specific script
- Bug Fix: Load as Default option is now working
- Bug Fix: Toggle Header is being saved/retrieved from the XML file
- Feature: scripts can now be customized by color based on their status
- Feature: it is now possible to copy and paste news message text
- Feature: added Regular Expressions to Continuous view filters
- Feature: added Subjects and Related Symbols columns to Continuous view
- Enhancement: Default Size table in Customization is now synced across all open instances as soon as default size is changed using Ctrl + NumPad
- Bug Fix: it is now possible to flat from Trader Layer for more than one asset class at the same time
Symbol List Editor
- Bug Fix: Import option is now working correctly
For more information, you can read the PPro8 Haya 0.28 Release Notes.
→ From October 28, 2019, we released a new version called Inka
If you have any comments or questions, you can create a mojo.