PPro8 Kusi Released [February 27, 2020]
We are happy to announce the release of the PPro8 Kusi 0.17.1 client in the Live and TMS environments effective today, Thursday, February 27, 2020. This new client offers important features, fixes, and enhancements over the previous version (Jawa), such as:
- Feature: added scriptID and requestID to PAPIORDER output (logfile/UDP)
- Feature: added Measuring Tool
- Feature: display LOC orders as vertical lines
- Bug Fix: fixed issue where rows created were not being displayed in Multiple Symbols tab
- Feature: added Regular Expressions to the following columns:
- Market Source
- Feature: added Short Sell Restriction (SSR) value to the header
- Enhancement: all Fees columns now display figures up to 5 decimal places
For trade date Monday, July 13, 2020, access to Kusi will be blocked in the TMS and Live environments, leaving PPro8 Lanu 0.27.1 as the only client allowed.
For more information, you can read the PPro8 Kusi 0.17.1 Release Notes.
Let us know if you have any questions or comments by creating a mojo.
Copyright © 2020 Day Trade The World™, All rights reserved.