We are glad to announce the release of the PPro8 Osoro 0.31 client in the Live and TMS environments effective today, Thursday, March 25, 2021. This client offers new features, fixes, and enhancements over the previous version (Nuna), including but not limited to the following ones.
- Feature: added Show Only and Highlight Only options to Numeric filters in all tools
- Bug Fix: it is now possible to change language after selecting environment, to see correct gateway and destination descriptions
- Bug Fix: Filter Size columns now allow only integer values
- Feature: generalized HTTP responses
- 404: incorrect path
- 400: parameters malformed or missing
- 200: everything OK
- Bug Fix: fixed issue where Get command was incorrectly retrieving data from wrong user ID
- Feature: it is now possible to move drawings by Ctrl + clicking and dragging them
- Feature: it is now possible to see Trading Activity history
- Enhancement: improved memory consumption when using indicators
- Bug Fix: fixed issue preventing Chart Window from requesting Historical Data from server
- Feature: added Add Symbol context menu in Symbols display mode, to enable adding currently registered symbol to existing symbol list
Client in the Live and TMS environments effective today, Wednesday, May 19, 2021. This updated version of the client offers the following important fix:
- Fixed issue with Chart Window crashing
Client in the Live and TMS environments effective today, Wednesday, June 9, 2021. This updated version of the client offers the following important fix:
- Reversion of History Log vertical scroll bar changes when orders are cancelled
- Bug Fix: fixed issue with Color By Position option in Symbol layer
Let us know if you have any questions or comments.
*Remember to visit our PPro8 Wiki and Knowledge Base to learn more.
Copyright © 2021 Day Trade The World™, All rights reserved.