We are glad to announce the release of the PPro8 Pampa 0.43 client in the Live and TMS environments effective today, Thursday, August 12, 2021. This client offers new features, fixes, and enhancements over the previous version (Osoro), including but not limited to the following ones.
- Feature: added the following options to Alfa filters in all tools:
- Feature: added CancelOrder command for managers
- Feature: added GetBlotter command
- Bug Fix: fixed issue forcing user to enter LimitPrice for orders that don’t need it
- Feature: Lines and Drawings are synced over grouped Chart instances with same Symbol
- Enhancement: improved data caching logic
- Bug Fix: fixed crashing issue when using Multiple Symbols configuration
- Feature: added Show Order Edit Box For Flattening option to Flatten Position script order, which means that percentage can be edited before being sent from Stock Window if checkbox is selected
- Feature: added Sounds tab for configuration in Continuous View
- Feature: added ability to combine Stop Script with Flatten Position, called FlatStop Script
Update | Patch 0.43.1
Pampa 0.43.1 client in the Live and TMS environments effective today, Wednesday, September 1, 2021. This updated version of the client provides the following important fixes:
- Issue with expand/collapse option in Summary
- Chart Window crash when using xml files with old drawings saved
- CancelOrder command syntax in API localhost page
Let us know if you have any questions or comments by creating a mojo.
*Remember to visit our PPro8 Wiki and Knowledge Base to learn more.