All the info about the PPro8 Release: Calanca 0.27.3
We are glad to announce the release of the PPro8 Calanca 0.27.3 client for trading in the Live and TMS environments today, Monday, July 30, 2018. This client includes an important bug fix, as follows.
- Bug Fix: you can now send Stop, Trailing Stop, and Bracket Orders from Chart Window
The release of PPro8 Calanca 0.26 client for trading in the Live and TMS environments, was done on Thursday, July 12, 2018.
Here are all the new features:
MACD indicator now shows proper values!
Features, Fixes, & EnhancementsClient Framework
- Bug Fix: Scripts show the proper Keystroke time now.
- Bug Fix: MACD indicator now shows proper values.
- New Feature: Added Size tab to be able to configure Default Shares. Max Position, Max Order Size, Override Lot Size and use multipliers (as Stock Window functionality).
- New Feature: Added options for Stop Orders
- ReferencePrice: LastPrice, BidPrice, AskPrice, Midpoint
- TriggeType: Numeric, Percentage and Tciks
- New Feature: It is now possible to select a Symbol List created in Symbol List Editor tool to display News for all symbols added to the Symbol List.
Calanca has been replaced by Dipara on September 27, 2018.
If you have any questions or comments, please create a mojo.