WeedMD Inc. (symbol WMD.VN) is pleased to announce it has secured a Health Canada licence amendment approval to expand production into ten additional 10,000 square foot cultivation rooms and ten new processing rooms at its state-of-the-art hybrid greenhouse in Strathroy, Ontario. Licensing of the 20 additional rooms and ancillary space more than doubles WeedMD’s licensed greenhouse production space in Strathroy. Additionally, 27 acres of outdoor grow on the property was licensed and planted in June of this year.
Current Licensed Production in Strathroy
- Eighteen 10,000 sq. ft. cultivation rooms, two 5,000 sq. ft. rooms for propagation
- Total of 215,000 sq. ft. currently licensed for cultivation and sale
- Outdoor grow capacity of 27 acres or 1.18M sq. ft.
- Licensed production capacity of over 50,000 kg annually at full production
- Additional 308,000 sq. ft. in two traditional greenhouses expected to come online in early 2020
- Additional 73 acres of outdoor production expected to come online in 2020
Be sure to tell your traders about this opportunity!
If you have any questions or comments, you can create a mojo.