TRUMP… yes… that got your attention.
It’s an election year, people!
Republicans and Democrats waging political warfare on each other. You don’t think there are going to be lobby groups and corporations chomping at the bit?
Bloomberg is part of the fiasco.
If you don’t gorge yourself on this veritable buffet of trading opportunities, keeping your pulse on everything money-making, well then—we hope you enjoy buying the dips of some stock on a sad Thursday.
However, if you want to rumble with the big boys and play the election year… read on below!
tZERO ATS’s Overnight Trading Session provides investors with a unique overnight electronic marketplace for US securities.
Own the Night
- Trade the leading ETFs outside of US market hours—Sunday to Thursday, 8:00 PM–4:00 AM ET.
- Provides the opportunity for potential price discovery via fully transparent and autonomous market data displays.
- Trade US equity securities during international market hours.
- Potential to leverage opportunities arising from overnight news or market developments.
- Increase US equity coverage for global market participants.
- Provides a way to manage portfolio risk when no other US equities markets are available.
- Transact utilizing existing order management systems.
- Trade in US denominations and settle via regular way (T+2 settlement).
FAQ – Overnight Trading Session
What are the trading hours?
Sunday–Thursday 8:00 PM–4:00 AM ET. Order entry starts at 6:15 PM ET on the days of operation of the ATS. Pending orders will cancel back at 4:00 AM ET.
What is the matching logic?
Price/Time: the principle of price/time priority refers to how orders are prioritized for execution. Orders are first ranked according to their price; orders of the same price are then ranked depending on when they were entered.
What symbols are traded?
QQQ, SPY, GLD, DIA, EEM, IWM, SH, SLV, TLT, UNG, USO, FXI, RWM, PSQ, SGOL, IAU, DOG, XLK, AGG, EFA, EWA, EWJ, IJH, TLT, VTI, XLF, TQQQ.
What are the price increments?
What order types do you accept?
Limit Day Orders only.
How are trades reported?
At the conclusion of the overnight session, all trades are reported to the NYSE TRF by 8:15 AM ET.
What is the post-trade settlement process?
All trades settle Regular Way.
How do you handle stock halts?
If trading in a security is halted by an exchange or by order of the SEC, the ATS will not trade that security in its immediately following trading session. Futhermore, the ATS may disable trading in a given security from time to time and for various reasons, or for no stated reason.
Find the Blue Ocean market in PPro8 in the APAC region, and select the BLUE gateway / Blue Ocean destination, with market extension BL.
Don’t miss out—trade tZERO ATS’s Blue Ocean ETF market today!
Be first on the starting line of the markets, with high volatility potential and big moves off political news!
Let us know if you have any questions or comments by creating a mojo.
Copyright © 2020 Day Trade The World™, All rights reserved.