Meet the world's most advanced day trading hardware.

Your connection to 50+ global trading markets at the speed of now.

cubex-angled-scaled

The CubeX™ is the world’s most advanced system to access the global markets – it’s easy to use and incredibly powerful.

The beating heart of your office, the CubeX is a router that fits into your existing office setup and provides you and your day traders with the essential elements needed to access exchanges and perform trades.

The CubeX™ gives you a competitive advantage in day trading and solves many technical problems, such as enhancing network connectivity and reliability without the need for an expensive IT team.

From box to desk in 60 seconds

Setting up your CubeX is as simple as unboxing it, plugging it in and turning on.

Execute trades faster

The CubeX is powered by a quad-core processor and a 1 Gigabit Ethernet LAN.

CubeX continuously monitors network quality and reacts rapidly to external network issues. At least 91.2% of the time, the CubeX automatically detects the best network route to the data center, leaving only 8.8% to human intervention.

Coupled with direct market access, execute trades instantly with no delay or lag time.

Stay up even if the market is down.

Enjoy 99.99% uptime, regardless of your internet speed.

CubeX uses RSRP®, an advanced routing protocol which automatically adjusts connectivity to guarantee that your office is always using the best connection at all times.

Never miss a trade thanks to intelligent packet routing and packet management.

Trade smarter and faster.

Download our free e-book to learn how our easy-to-use, even easier-to-setup hardware is your connection to 50+ global markets.

Get The E-Book

Live Trading with DTTW™ on YouTube

DTTW™ is proud to be the lead sponsor of TraderTV.LIVE™, the fastest-growing day trading channel on YouTube.

With more than 300,000 subscribers, TraderTV.LIVE™ features a daily live trading broadcast, professional education and an active community.

Watch TraderTV.Live

Accepted Payment Methods:

Your ability to open a DTTW trading office or join one of our trading offices is subject to the laws and regulations in force in your jurisdiction. Due to current legal and regulatory requirements, United States citizens or residents are currently unable to open a trading office with us.

© 2011-2022 Day Trade The World™ All rights reserved.

Day Trade the World™ is a registered trademark of Select Vantage Canada Inc. 

Privacy PolicySitemapFraud Alert.