From the start,
we’ll set you up for success.
Setup your own Office
We frequently update the Setup Process so that it's quick and easy to start trading and make profits.
The Setup Process can last from 3 days to several weeks; it depends on your availability, effort and logistical factors.
We are always here to support you - our specialized Tech Support team is available 24/7, speaks 4 languages (English, Spanish, Russian and Mandarin) and is available through chat, phone, tickets and email.
How to Start a Trading Office.
1. New Office Setup
- Fill out the Setup Form.
- Sign the Trading Office Agreement. Click here to request it.
- Make the payment of US$500 (Money-Back Guaranteed).
2. We verify your information
- Our Compliance & Surveillance team verifies your information to make sure there isn't any issue. If your application is rejected, you will be fully refunded.
3. Office Setup
- Call with GoLive Pro Team. Our GoLive Pro Team will personally call you and welcome you to introduce you to our organization and answer any further questions you may have.
- Support from the Implementation Team and Access to Online Training. You receive an email from the Implementation Team with full access to the Online Training Program.
- Receive and Setup the P8 Cube. After you successfully finish the Online Training for New Managers, you receive the P8 Cube through express courier (usually FedEX). Our Implementation Team will helps and assists you to Setup the P8 Cube until everything is working.
- Install the Training Platform. To start practicing in the Training Platform, you need to install and setup the PPro8 TMS System on all computers. Our Support Team assists you step-by-step to do that. Our Support Team is always there to help you -- if you add new computers, if you need to update the software, if you can’t login or any other issue.
4. Hire Traders and Start Trading in Simulation mode
5. Start Trading using our Trading Capital
- To start Trading Live using our trading capital, you will need to deposit US$3000 and sign the “Live Office” Agreement.