Included in $500 Fully Refundable Setup Fee

Trading Device

Easy to use, incredibly powerful, and packed with features you’ll love, P8 Cube™ is the world’s most advanced system to access the worldwide markets.

More than a simple Trading Device

The Cube was first rolled out to offices, in phases, beginning in June 2014.

It represents a competitive advantage in day trading, an advanced technology not available anywhere else. It solves a host of technical problems. It enhances network connectivity.

And—it is free.

P8Cube1

Efficient Trading Device.

  • Save money in device cost
  • 99.998% System Uptime
  • Direct Market Access
  • Included in the $500 fully refundable Setup Fee

Forget the hassle

P8 Cube™ Features

RSRP®

The P8Cube uses RSRP®, an advanced routing protocol which automatically adjusts connectivity to guarantee that your office is always using the best connection at all times.

Smart Packet Routing

The Cube continuously monitors network quality and reacts rapidly to external network issues. At least 91.2% of the time, the Cube automatically detects the best network route to the data center, leaving only 8.8% to human intervention.

Better Packet Management

The Cube uses an advanced proprietary algorithm for data packet handling, providing weak office networks with more reliability. Data packet recovery is provided 89.6% of the time by the Cube and 10.4% by the data center.

Plug & Play

  • You must be completely satisfied or you pay nothing.
  • Unbox it, plug it in and start using the Training Platform.
  • Free shipping worldwide.
RSRP Table

Trade with PPro8™ and discover our Proprietary Trading System