Terms and Conditions
TRADING OFFICE AGREEMENT
Last update: May, 24th 2018
Welcome to Day Trade the World™!
Once you sign back this letter agreement, you will be given access to our trading system PPro8™ and related online support on the following terms:
1. Our implementation department will assist you in setting-up your own trader location. Experts in our Go Live Pro (GLP™) department will then coach you on how to achieve trading success.
2. All of your location’s trading will be done in our simulated trading environment Training Mode Superb (TMS™). Your location’s trading gains and losses in TMS are entirely simulated, giving you a risk-free period for your traders to learn to trade through PPro8™.
3. The only cost to you is a US$500.00 refundable fee for using our proprietary CubeX device that connects your location to our trading network. If you later choose not to trade with us, we will refund you the entire US$500.00 when we receive back the Cube device.
4. All information that we provide you and your traders is proprietary and confidential to us. You and your traders shall not:
(a). disclose any such information to any third party (except as required by law); or
(b). use such information for any purpose other than trading with us. For example, you
and your traders must not trade on any market using any other trading system while accessing our TMS environment. All logos used by us, including Day Trade the World™ and PPro8™, are proprietary and may not be used by you or your traders without our written permission.
5. Please note that all of your traders must be physically present at your trader location when accessing our trading platform. Remote access of any kind is not permitted.
6. You may not use our corporate names or logos (such as Day Trade the World TM ), without our consent. Please contact one of our representatives if you wish to use our logo or refer to our brand in any way on your website or in any advertising materials.
7. Once you “Go Live” with Day Trade the World™, the monthly fee you will earn from us is described in Schedule A to this letter:
SCHEDULE A - Monthly Fee
Your monthly fee for your services provided under the Trader Location Agreement shall be determined and paid as follows:
“Cut per Contract” – The amount determined in our Trading System, as may be amended from time to time.
“Trader Location’s Monthly Gross Revenues” means the gross revenue earned (or loss incurred) in a particular calendar month from trading securities by the Vantage Group from out of your Trader Location, less:
- Gateway charges ( i.e., fees charged in respect of the applicable executing broker
and/or marketplace and/or routing gateway), which may be negative ( i.e., credits
- Regulatory fees charged per security or value of security traded. In addition, all profits resulting from closing-out an overnight position on account of your Trader Location shall be excluded from the foregoing calculation, and all resulting losses shall be included in the foregoing calculation.
2. Monthly Fee Determination for the Month
You shall be paid the following monthly fee (when positive):
(i) the Trader Location’s Monthly Gross Revenues, less:
(ii) for the corresponding calendar month: (A) the Cut per Contract; (B) clearing and
transaction fees attributable to your Trader Location; and (C) all other trading expenses incurred by the Vantage Group that are directly attributable to your Trader Location’s trading activity.
3. Payment in Arrears - Netting
Payment of the monthly fee for any particular month shall be made one month in arrears. If, and only if, the monthly fee for that particular month (the “Earned Month”) is positive, and the monthly fee projected for the current month (the “Current Month”) is positive, then the monthly fee for the Earned Month shall be paid out in full at the end of the Current Month. However, if the Trader Location’s Monthly Gross Revenues for the Earned
Month is negative, or the Trader Location’s Monthly Gross Revenues for the Current Month are projected to be negative, or both, then such losses shall be deducted against the current or subsequent Earned Month fees otherwise payable.
As of this time, the Cut per Contract is 9% for Forex and CME-listed futures trading, 11% for all U.S., Canadian and Brazilian equities, and 16% for all other trading. You may be charged an administration fee if, six months after your Trader Location had its first live trade (i.e., not it in TMS), it has less than five "active traders" (see the ManagerWiki for full details of this policy).