Best Day Trading Blogs - Introduction
You've probably noticed that Day Trading is getting bigger and bigger. We took some time to find, read and select the Best Day Trading Blogs on the internet. Here's our list:
- Day Trading with Anni: A Day Trader's Passions about Trading and Life - California-based Day Trader Anni has been writing articles on her blog since 2007. Her weekly outlooks are always detailed and clear.
- The Day Trading Academy Blog: Day Trading Blog - Their extensive market recaps highlight the daily results day trading in the stock market.
- TradingSim Day Trading Blog - Simply one of the most complete day trading blogs around. Their Day Trading Psychology articles are impressive, and usually you can learn a lot from reading them. Add the website to your bookmarks!
- Greg Harmon's Dragonfly Capital - Greg's free posts are often high level overviews of the premium articles and macro economic events, from the Top 10 Trade Ideas for the Week, Macro Week In Review/Preview, and Sector Analysis. The Top 10 Trade Ideas are screened against the potential to provide a 5 – 10% return in under 10 trading days.
- On the Edge - Alan Farley is a private trader and publisher of Hard Right Edge, a comprehensive resource for trader education, technical analysis, and short-term trading techniques. He is author of the McGraw-Hill best-seller “The Master Swing Trader”, and popular columnist for The Street.com. Alan has been on the market scene for well over a decade as a trader, advisor, and author. He is a powerful lecturer on swing trading, including the original strategies and tactics found at Hard Right Edge. Photo By Xioubin Low
Always wanted to be an expert in trading Futures Markets?
Discover our selected strategies and become a Futures Trading Expert.