A Quick look at our selection of the Best Day Trading Blogs
You've probably noticed that Day Trading is getting bigger and bigger in recent years, with a growth rate that remains constant.
This is why We took some time to find, read and select the Best Day Trading Blogs on the internet. Here's our list.
- Day Trade The World - We don't want to self celebrating, but our Blog section is truly one of the most interesting you can find surfing the web. Here you can find 3 new posts every week about trading or tips to use in your day trading strategies like technical indicators or patterns.
- Day Trading with Anni: A Day Trader's Passions about Trading and Life - California-based Day Trader Anni has been writing articles on her blog since 2007. Her weekly outlooks are always detailed and clear.
- TradingSim Blog - Simply one of the most complete day trading blogs around. Their Day Trading Psychology articles are impressive, and usually you can learn a lot from reading them. Add the website to your bookmarks!
- Greg Harmon's Dragonfly Capital - Greg's free posts are often high level overviews of the premium articles and macro economic events, from the Top 10 Trade Ideas for the Week, Macro Week In Review/Preview, and Sector Analysis.
The Top 10 Trade Ideas are screened against the potential to provide a 5 – 10% return in under 10 trading days.
- On the Edge - Alan Farley is a private trader and publisher of Hard Right Edge, a comprehensive resource for trader education, technical analysis, and short-term trading techniques.
He is author of the McGraw-Hill best-seller “The Master Swing Trader”, and popular columnist for The Street.com. Alan has been on the market scene for well over a decade as a trader, advisor, and author.
He is a powerful lecturer on swing trading, including the original strategies and tactics found at Hard Right Edge.