Apart from putting a serious dent into your wallet, starting your own business idea takes much of your time and effort. But we have a better deal for you. Let’s look at how opening a trading floor compares with starting up a business from the ground up.
1. Upfront Costs Our startup costs are a little over $10,000 compared to the $100,000 necessary for a new startup. With your own business startup, you pay the cost of the products, the cost of hiring and the cost of selling. With our opportunity, you learn how to run a trading floor while your traders discover new markets worldwide and make money for you (You don’t have to know how to trade to run a successful trading floor). In the startup model, you will have to warehouse your product, pack it, ship it and pay the freight. We do not require any of that stuff. Finally, you will need to pay for insurance, and that is not cheap.
2. Support In a startup, you will also hire an attorney because of trademarks, copyrights or patents. In case you involve other people, you will need partnership documents and non-disclosure forms, and let’s face it, you will have to consult with an attorney all the time; therefore, you will probably pay for an ongoing relationship. By opening your own trading floor, you receive the support of a team of seasoned professionals, and it is part of the investment cost. We make money when you make money, and we support you the whole way.
3. Developing the Business Developing your own business means there is the cost of advertising, marketing, inventory replenishment, debt repayment, your company website, a security software suite and maybe an administrator to make it all work right. Whew! Everyone you hire will look to you for support. By contrast, our team is committed to your success, and we are always available.
4. Training We provide comprehensive training to run a trading floor, whereas the new start-up requires you to put a nice face out for the public in the hopes you will be noticed. You will need money to create a company sign and logo, stationary and promotional materials, and an advertising agency and a public relations expert. You will also need fees to enter trade shows. Likewise, you will need materials and fees to pay the Chamber of Commerce. With us, it is just training on how to manage your trading floor.
5. Technology With training, you will be completely involved in the day-trading business. In the startup, while you are looking for funds to wine and dine prospects and to pay for bulk-mailing campaigns and customer leads, we could show you how much easier it is to apply our Three Pillars of Success™ to your own day trading floor. In a startup, it may not even be possible to calculate the risk you are taking on accurately with your own business. The risk management we provide a day trader will minimize your losses from the start. While you are chewing on the costs of wages and benefits, we could be giving you the ability to make large profits in only six months. By doing it the other way, you push back profitability for at least a year and probably closer to three years. That will put a strain on your revenues for a long time. The bottom line: We make you profitable so much faster.