7 Best Day Traders to Follow on Twitter
"Day traders buy and sell stock fast, so accessing market news quickly is vital to any good day trader success. Even if each day trader has his own preferences on how to retrieve the freshest market news, a growing number of traders is taking advantage of Twitter's fast and reliable feeds."
Here are The 7 Best Day Trading Twitter Feeds to Follow:
- 1. Bryon Franzen - Bryon trades full-time, and he posts hundreds of tweets. He's usually very good at picking stocks. Almost all his tweets have valuable information. Follow @bkfViking123
- 2. South African-born Craig Heath trades in momentum. His tweets have lots of practical tips on his stock preferences. If you're into swing trading, start following him immediately. Follow @Burns277
- 3. Nathan Michaud. Nathan has already posted $10,000 a day in profits. He is the quintessential day trader. Notice his thousands of followers and over 50,000 tweets, including very recent tweets. A very active trader and fun to watch. Follow @investorslive
- 4. Mark Lehman has more than 23 years of experience in the market, and already has been known to release news about stocks before the media. He has a remarkable knack of predicting events for companies before they happen. A must-follow! Follow @markflowchatter
- 6. Joe Kunkle is an options expert. He is constantly scanning and trading stocks, figuring out which prices will move by tracking increases in the options traded for the underlying equities. A must-follow for his directional trading ability that allows him to nail many of the moves that produce profits. Follow @OptionsHawk
- 7. Scott Redler is a technical analyst. The more you watch him, the better you learn to chart stocks. With over 20,000 tweets and regular updates, he provides stock-charting experience and learning resources that are second to none. Follow @RedDogT3Live
Many active traders online tweet about what they are buying and selling, as well as their opinions about stocks. Following the right traders shortens the learning curve for trading stocks. It can also maximize results.