Day traders buy and sell stock fast, so accessing market news quickly is vital to any good day trader success.
Even if each day trader has his own preferences on how to retrieve the freshest market news, a growing number of traders is taking advantage of Twitter’s fast and reliable feeds.
This need to always get fresh and updated news, fundamental to identify the stocks of the day, led us to create the ‘Stock Trading Watchlist’: updates sent twice a day divided into Morning Movers and Brendan’s Movers & Shakers.
Here are The 9 Best Day Trading Twitter Feeds to Follow:
- Bryon Franzen – Bryon trades full-time, and he posts hundreds of tweets. He’s usually very good at picking stocks. Almost all his tweets have valuable information.
- South African-born Craig Heath trades in momentum. His tweets used to have lots of practical tips on his stock preferences. Now with ‘The Street Mentor’, he has converted to a coach and trading mentor with educational purposes only.
- Nathan Michaud. Nathan has already posted $10,000 a day in profits. He is the quintessential day trader. Notice his thousands of followers (more than 100,000) and over 50,000 tweets, including very recent tweets. A very active trader and fun to watch.
- Mark Lehman has more than 23 years of experience in the market, and already has been known to release news about stocks before the media. He has a remarkable knack of predicting events for companies before they happen. Often the advice is provided in small pills of few but effective words. A must-follow!
- Joe Kunkle is an options expert. He is constantly scanning and trading stocks, figuring out which prices will move by tracking increases in the options traded for the underlying equities. A must-follow for his directional trading ability that allows him to nail many of the moves that produce profits.
- Scott Redler is a technical analyst. The more you watch him, the better you learn to chart stocks. With over 20,000 tweets and regular updates, he provides stock-charting experience and learning resources that are second to none.
- Neal Roberts is a Trader and host of @traderTVLIVE. He love to post trading ideas and charts with his technical analysis. If you need some good advice on real time stock trading, this is the one you are looking for.
- Shawn Catena is a Trader and host of @traderTVLIVE. Like his colleague Neal, he mainly focuses on tweeting good opportunities in the stock market with the help of charts. The tone of voice is a little more fun but equally effective!
- BrendanWickens is another Trader and host of @traderTVLIVE. He prefers to post more analytical tweets, as can be easily guessed from the amount of numerical information provided on the various stocks.
If you are looking for premarket analysis or daily recap, you should definitely follow Brendan.
Many active traders online tweet about what they are buying and selling, as well as their opinions about stocks. Following the right traders shortens the learning curve for trading stocks. It can also maximize results.
› The Best News Sources for your Trading