We are pleased to announce the release of the PPro8 Anku 0.27.1 client for trading in the Live and TMS environments Thursday, October 5, 2017. This client includes important bug fixes and new features, as below.
Features & Fixes
- Feature: added command to send Trailing Stop Orders.
- Fix: GetOpenOrders and GetTransactions now show Display Price for Futures symbols instead of Contract Size.
- Fix: fixed some issues with scroll bars around all tools.
- Enhancement: improved data retransmission and lost packets handling.
- Fix: fixed issue causing some orders to disappear from Limit Orders section.
- Feature: added Sounds Menu to Customization.
- Feature: improved Trailing Stop Orders functionality:
- Added Reference Price options.
- Added Offset Type Options (Numeric, Percentage, Number of Ticks).
- Added Increment Type Options (None, Numeric, Percentage, Number of Ticks).
- Feature: added Position Size and Average Price information.