We are pleased to announce the release of the PPro8 Anku 0.34.3 client for trading in the Live and TMS environments November 14, 2017. This client includes important bug fixes, new features, and effective enhancements, as below.
- Feature: added option to use Group Link from Imbalance Locator.
- Fix: fixed issue which was preventing users from sending a new order from the Position layer.
- Enhancement: improved missing packets processing for Ostats.
- Enhancement: removed Filter option for Time columns.
- Fix: it is now possible to Deregister a symbol with slash ‘/’ or backslash ”.
For more information, read the PPro8 Anku 0.34.3 Release Notes. If you have any questions or comments, please create a mojo.
Note: users can still use Anku 0.27.1 until further notice.