Trading hours vary by contract. For more information, see the official page for each contract.
1. DAX Index Futures: contract size / BP = Price * 25 EUR
2. Mini-DAX Futures (FDXM): contract size / BP = price * 5 EUR
3. Euro-Bobl Futures: contract size / BP = price * 1000 EUR
4. Euro-Schatz Futures: contract size / BP = price * 1000 EUR
5. Euro Stoxx 50 Index Futures: contract size / BP = price * 10 EUR
6. Short-Term Euro-BTP Futures: contract size / BP = price * 1000 EUR
7. VSTOXX Futures: contract size / BP = price * 100 EUR
Please make sure that you familiarize yourself with the expiration dates of the different contracts and the universal month codes for them. The month codes to denote contract expiration months are universal, and can be found on the Contract Month Codes page.
The symbology format is as follows:
XXX: 2–4 character Eurex product code, e.g., FDAX
M: month code, e.g., Z
YY: year code (last two digits of the year), e.g., 15
For example, the DAX Index Futures contract expiring on December 18, 2015, would be: FDAX\Z15
Basic Market Rules
Lot Size: 1 contract.
Tick Size: varies, please refer to contract specifications.
Short Sale Rules: short selling is allowed, and no mark or locates are required for shorting.
For more information, see the Rules and Regulations page.